[Northkeep] Triumphe of the Eclipse

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun Sep 10 19:58:55 PDT 2006

Good Evening:

I have the pleasure of serving Mooneschadowe as the WBIC for Triumphe of the
Eclipse, coming up next Friday-Sunday at Will Rogers Park. I am looking for
a few more folks who are willing to commit to help with waterbearing. If you
are willing/interested, please contact me off list, ideally before
wednesday, so I can get a good headcount of available people-resources. (I
also need to know by Wednesday as those who 'sign up' with me prior to the
event will receive special spiffy thank yous, above and beyond what all my
helpers will receive.) I'm especially looking for someone willing to head up
the waterbearing station at the Archery range.  As I know this duty takes
folks away from the main areas of the event, an additional thank you gift
will go to my archery waterbearing person.

Folks who have already signed up:
Sasona
Isabella
Elizabeth