[Northkeep] Regarding MOC art contest

Yrmentrude yrmentrude_sigsdottir at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 10 20:19:55 PDT 2006

Greetings,

I have spoken to a couple of the children from Northkeep, and have inquired whether or not they
have been working on any art projects for the MOC art contest.  I am pleased that those that I
have spoken with at least have thought about where they want their personas to originate, but I
find they seem apprehensive regarding their talent.  To create a little incentive, I will award a
prize to the one who is chosen the winner of the art contest and the individual will be awarded at
November populace.

Parents:

If you are assisting your child, don't forget the due date for all entries is October populace.  A
panel of people (that will not include myself) will judge and decide the winner.

To the children:

I am proud of you all for choosing a character!!  Germany and I believe Greece are some of the
chosen personas I have been told about!  I look forward to hearing more.  Vivat Northkeep
children!

Trudy

Lady Yrmentrude Sigsdottir
MOC of Northkeep