[Northkeep] Practice tonight

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 08:18:20 PDT 2006

The only thing that may steal my spritefullnes is not my age, but the aged fermentation of grain that my silently slip into life whilst awaiting such a fine and momentous tournament, as such are wont to do so late of an evening. But if I may stay the course and battle down such fine fare you will find me upon the field in the evening and again in the morn, bright eyed and shiny of head.

  Angus G.

Jean Paul de Sens <jeanpauldesens at gmail.com> wrote:
  Surely age has not indeed crept and stolen thy spritefullness,

as it has thy fair locks!!!

JP

--
I want to fight and to strive, to vie with my opponents and friends, and at
the end of the day cry out "ENOUGH!!! For I can lift my arms no longer"

That is what is good in life.