[Northkeep] Question about triumph

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Thu Sep 14 12:03:23 PDT 2006

Facon -

I can bring garb for them but Rick is a bit shorter than 5'10" and I'm a bit
taller than 5'3"  I could definitely bring him a tunic and belt he could
wear over jeans or something, though.  And I can put her in a tunic and
trews - if we just turn the hem up a bit it should be ok.  You might check
with Kelandra though, she's pretty close to that range I think.  Let me
know.
Mercedes