[Northkeep] Loaner Garb?

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Thu Sep 14 12:47:41 PDT 2006

I wrote offlist and not sure if you got it.  I have clothes, but am not
sure if I'm going to be able to make it or not due to some health
concerns with my mom.  I'm not sure who from Tahlequah is going to the
event, but if they can contact me I can get the clothes to them to
take.  Otherwise, you might want to see if anyone else has things that
will work.

Susan