[Northkeep] Warm welcome to a new member...

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 22 21:02:58 PDT 2006

Greetings Avalon,
     Congratulations Mephare & Shannon!  We LOVE you (all three of you)!  Can't wait to meet the little beauty!  Renault shared pictures with Olivia and I at fighter practice Wednesday night and she is beautiful!

  All our Love,
  Elisabeth and Olivia

zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:
  Avalon Lydia Elle Clark entered this world on 9/19/2006 at 11:59PM (19", 7 lbs
6 oz.)

She is the much awaited daughter of Mehpare & Shannon, of House Halfiras. Baby
and family are doing well. Renault reports that she's 'gorgeous' - but looking
at her mom and dad, that's not much of a surprise!

Welcome to Avalon, and best wishes to the whole family.

-Zubeydah