[Northkeep] I'm interested in joining your kingdom.

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 25 10:33:09 PDT 2006

Greetings Milady,
      You will be the perfect addition to our wonderful Barony!  We have loads of fun, learn quite a lot and visit a lot more.  From your short "bio" it appears that you may have much to teach!  Can't wait to meet you in person so I hope you can make it to our populace meeting this evening.  We start gathering at 7:15 ish at Allie Beth Martin, East Regional Library.  Located  on Garnett and approximately 28Th.
     Feel free to email me directly if I can be of service to you or if you simply want to chat about something  simply medieval! LOL!
    HLECalais at sbcglobal.net

  In Service,
  HL Elisabeth de Calais

katrina hardesty <kalamitykayt at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hello, I finally found you. I have been interested in the SCA for some time now, and have finally arranged my schedule so Ican become a participant. Please let me know what my next step should be. I am a single woman with grown kids and want something new and exciting to be a part of.I am a nurse, seamtress, craftswoman, horsewoman and alot of fun, lol. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thankx, Katrina Hardesty