[Northkeep] Baronial Photo

Kelandra Carmichael kelandra_c at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 26 11:46:25 PDT 2006

Kormak's face or not these photo's and the combined efforts of the Barony it
took to make them happen are a testament to the cooperation and
companionship that all the people of Northkeep share, old or new. we all
worked together to make these outstanding images happen.

Our special thanks go out to Master Dairmaid, Lady Lynn, and Lady Zubeydah
for taking the photo's.

We are very proud and honored to be a part of such a place as Northkeep. I
hope we can make these photo's into something worthy of the cover of the
Blackstar so the rest of the SCA can see the glory that is Northkeep.

Kind regards,
Ian