[Northkeep] Baronial Photo

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Sep 26 13:01:50 PDT 2006

Quoting Kelandra Carmichael <kelandra_c at sbcglobal.net>:
> Our special thanks go out to Master Dairmaid, Lady Lynn, and Lady Zubeydah
> for taking the photo's.

my pleasure.

As soon as I know if I have to edit the photos further, I'll have them posted
for folks to take a gander at. Unfortunately, my hand wasn't 100% steady, and
thus they aren't as sharp and clear as I would prefer. They aren't
*spectacular* but they are Downright Okay.

I know folks signed a general waiver for the purpose of publication in the
Black Star. Was/Is there anyone in the photo who would object to me posting it
on my photo site and/or the Northkeep.org site under the People of Northkeep
section? If so, lemme know and I'll void you out in the picture.

-Zubeydah