[Northkeep] Grub N Gard? Eat N Beat? Whatever You Call It..

Greg "w|sh" Adkins gadkins74 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 12:27:10 PDT 2006

Hey There!

 Curious to know how many people are thinking about showing up tonight and if they're still planning on bringing anything. For what it's worth, I'm probably bringing a drink I made (no alchohol, so don't worry) and maybe some jell-o treats (since I'm cleaning out my cupboard and figured getting rid of some of this gelatin might be nice). Any others bringing anything?

---
  Greg Adkins
(e) gadkins74 at yahoo.com

    (m) yahoo: gadkins74 | aim: gadkins74