[Northkeep] Loaner Garb?

niki lambert redneckprincess1986 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 14:35:28 PDT 2006

Ok so i need a favor of the populace. The lovely absent minded professor decided to tell me yesterday that we had an extra coming to the event this weekend and has no garb. So i am scrounging to find something that will fit her. She is petit and small build with a medium-small bust (atleast to SCA standards...) If anyone has anything they are willing to let her borrow i would greatly appreciate it. I can pick it up any time between tonight and thursday night. I rarely am able to reply or get posts to the list for lack of a computer, so the easiest way to get ahold of me is by cell. 918-770-6757.
  This will be her first event and i want it to be memorable, and not the bad kind.
  Thank you
  Abby