[Northkeep] Practice tonight

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 12 11:43:06 PDT 2006

Unfortunately my health is playing havoc with me right now and I must stay
home tonight and rest. I am off to the physicians tomorrow. As for my own
well being I will keep you all informed, I am just sorry that I will miss
tonight's practice. From the words of Centurion Angus Gunn it sounds as
though it will be a good practice. Please everyone come out to enjoy the
fine evening and support our warriors as they prepare for the upcoming
Tournament in Moonschadowe.

Our fighters bear with them the honor of Northkeep upon the field. A fighter
seeking glory reflects not only upon themselves but upon their home group.
What ever we can do to help the warriors of Northkeep be a better example of
what stands for honor and glory upon the tournament field the better off the
whole Barony will be.

Kind regards,
Ian