[Northkeep] Eclipse Event

Montega montega at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 18:36:56 PDT 2006

The event this weekend was really great. It is so good to get together
with great friends. The fighting was excellent. I loved having
fighting on Friday night. It wasn't the usual set up and wait for the
next day. The entire weekend was packed with fun.

 The revel was fantastic! I love this site because most of the revel
takes place out on the list field and it makes it way more fun.

 The children of our kingdom left a lasting impression on me this
weekend. They did a really good job serving feast and had a good time
doing it. I saw kids working and playing together. Ansteorra has a
great future in these children and it was very evident this weekend.

The rain didn't even stop the fun! There was rapier in the feast hall
Sunday morning. Speaking of feast, well done! It was so cool to get to
try new things. Everything served at feast was something I had never
tasted before and that's just awesome!!

Special thanks to all the volunteers and people who worked together to
make the event happen. It was a great success!!!

Lady Montega