[Northkeep] What a Night!!!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 07:12:53 PDT 2006

Hello Northkeep!

 I would like to thank everyone who came out last night and made Grub
N Garb a total success. I got there a little later because of my work
schedule and when I pulled up there were lots of people and a full
table of food. It was so cool to see everyone come together. GNG is
really starting to get bigger. The weather was fantastic. I did forget
to bring my drums (this work thing is affecting my personal life!) but
will remember them next time.

 The food was fantastic. The curry dish was so good I ate that and got
full before I even saw what else was on the table! The cheese dish
made by Nix needed a blue ribbon! Yummy stuff. Thanks to everyone who
brought something.

 I saw people that have been gone a while and that was really cool. I
also got to meet with several newcomers. Northkeep is on the verge of
growing again. We have several new people who are excited to be
starting up with us. I know that once they see what a great family we
are they will love it just like we do.

I'm telling you, our populace is just outstanding. The way we come
together is just amazing and the dedication that people show is
fantastic. How can anyone not want to be a part of something so
great?! I have to say that last night, the chivalry of one specific
Squire left me speechless. The men and women of Northkeep are people
to be very proud of. It is easy for a newcomer to want to join because
they can truly see what an awesome thing we have going.

So again, my heartfelt thanks to everyone for a great evening!

Vivat Northkeep!!

Lady Montega