[Northkeep] Fwd: Painted charters needed

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Wed Sep 6 08:45:02 PDT 2006

Gisela -

You might think about e-mailing Curstaidh or Hillary, they could probably
arrange for some blanks to travel with someone up to either Wiesenfeuer or
Triumphe.  And if you're not going to be there, I'm sure someone from the
Barony would be more than happy to bring them home to you, myself included.

Mercedes