[Northkeep] Help! Lost Keys!

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 20 21:35:52 PDT 2006

    So sorry for the off topic subject but...I lost Olivia's keys at fighter practice this evening.  I put the keys in on of our folding chairs then we didn't see them again.  So if you or one of your children, possibly picked them up, you would be my hero.  They have a sentimental value, as strange as that may seem, to Olivia!  There are four keys, two of them with a purple "band" around them, on a red, black & white "Happy bunny" key chain.   Thank you for all of your help. And thank you to Asric, Faucon, Renault, Gisela and Aodh for babysitting with us until AAA fixed a problem for us!

  For ever indebted,
  Elisabeth