[Northkeep] Reminder about Populace

Kelandra Carmichael kelandra_c at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 22 12:17:21 PDT 2006

Greetings Northkeep,

I hadn't seen a reminder sent to the list yet and thought some may have
forgotten--but this Monday at populace meeting at the East Martin Regional
Library we are taking a group pictures of the members of the populace. So
don't forget to give yourself some extra time to get ready for populace this
coming week!

Those that are taking part in the picture will have to sign a release form
as we are planning to send the photo to the Black Star for publication.  We
hope to see a lot of you there!  I believe the picture will take place about
8:30 ish to give any late comers a chance to arrive (HL Damon can you verify
the time for us?).

I believe Lady Lynn and Master Dairmaid have both offered to take photos for
us.  Other people are allowed to bring there cameras to take photos if they
wish.

Hope to see many of you on Monday!

In service,
Kelandra