[Northkeep] Wed. Night and othe things

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 06:44:14 PDT 2006

Greetings,

  Wed. night fighter practice made me once again realize why this is truly the greatest barony. The fighting was excellent as we attempted to prepare those making the journey for the upcoming Crown Tournament, always a festive practice. The food provided was exceptional and the numbers of people and fighter were invigorating to see.  I will once again be hosting armoring this sunday at 3pm at my house. The address is 2804 E. Knoxville in Broken Arrow. Elodie will also be hosting scribal painting at the same time. Please feel free to bring your projects or start new ones. A seperate missive will be sent later.

  Thanks to you all,

  Centurion Angus Gunn
  Squire to Sir Casius Lepus
  Drighton Northkeep
  Commander Border Guard.

"j.t.herring" <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  It is sure to be a wonderful evening for a gathering. The fighting,
drumming, dancing, conversation, I imagine all of it will be very sublime.
So...I will be there and likely brining something and that will be what ever
hits my fancy at the grocery store before I get there.

Kelandra will be at home writing her grant for the English department at
school, wish her luck.

Kind regards,
Ian