[Northkeep] Online OP

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 28 20:37:59 PDT 2006

Hey Gassion,
    Since you are already at Ft. Hood....will you be attending Crown Tournament this weekend?  If so, we will be glad to see you there!
  Always,
  Elisabeth de Calais

Ed <gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com> wrote:
  There may be enough of us in Northkeep to supply all of Gascony. We should
consider gathering together for a regional practice and teach classes as a
consortium.

Hint hint Facon!
Gassion

BTW: A date in October after the 11th would be best for me. I'll be at Fort
Hood until then, except for this weekend when I'll be home for a few days.