[Northkeep] Online OP

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu Sep 28 21:53:00 PDT 2006

*grin*
You're more than welcome to email me off list - no violation of protocol
whatsoever. :)
The way you get on the OP page, is that you send me your info, either here
or off list.

What I look for, information wise, for an Online OP Entry - which can
include any of the below (or more, if you come up with more things to tell
me about your persona):

* Your Society Name

* A Photo of you - I am happy to take pictures if you don't have one.

* A graphic of your device - I am happy to build graphics of devices, based
on
a crayon scribble, verbal description, or Blazon language.

* Awards: Any award that you have received in this, or any other Kingdom.

* Accomplishments and Offices Held: Anything of note - whether or not you
were
the Chronicler of the Shire of Infinite Newbies, or you were the fifth
Underwater Basketweaving Champion of the Canton of Didntlastlong, or the
Kingdom Artisan. It can include things like being a Chirurgeon or
Waterbearer,
Autocrat, Feast Steward, etc...

* Associations:  Are you a member of a Guild? Of a Household?

* Persona:  Any information whatsoever, of any epic length or brevity, about
your persona. This could be as simple as, "Scottish, 6th Century" to
something
that would make Shakespeare weep tears of joy for its complexity.

You can submit info for the online OP for all of the above, any of the
above,
or whatever you feel like doing. There's no minimum or maximum of
information
that can be received/posted.

-Zubeydah