[Northkeep] Kenmare Meeting

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 9 18:17:32 PDT 2007

Greetings Honorable Companions to the Order of the Lion's Paw of Kenmare,

April 17th (next Tuesday) there will be a meeting of the Kenmare's at the home of Damon and Ismet at 7:30pm. This will be following the Castellan Planning meeting at 6:30pm.
If you are a member of the Order and can attend please do so, we have a lot to discuss and we need to cover it quickly. If you can not attend please contact us (Ian and Kelandra) by phone so that we may discuss with you the details.

If you would please forward this email to any Kenmare's you know who are not on the Northkeep List.

With Kind Regards,
Ian Dun Gillan and Kelandra Carmichael
Baron and Baroness of Northkeep
Lord and Lady of Chemin Noir