[Northkeep] Questions or comments regarding Castellan

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 19:25:58 PDT 2007

Due to the need for my computer to get to total makeover, I will be unavailable be E-mail until Monday evening.  If you have any questions or comments please call my cell phone.  810-3778.  I would especially like to talk to some of the major fighters in our barony.  I would truly like to learn more about what you do, ie
  ;  how it is judged, what counts and what doesn't, and the honor system that is so important. Please one of you give me a call and help me to sort all this confusing information that I have racing around my mind into something that makes sense.  Thank you and everyone have a safe and happy week.
  In Service,
  Aurora