[Northkeep] Populace in the park

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 14:57:28 PDT 2007

Dont forget everyone.  2pm.  Reeves Park in Namron.  Populace in the Park.

Bring food for Potluck, armor for fighting, stuff for doing (LIKE A & S you sick-o's), chairs for sitting, and maybe blankets for warming (the weather looks like it could go either way).

Please let me know what you  plan on bringing for food, or else.... COLESLAW WRESTELING!!  (and be aware that I will be the one choosing the teams, should it come down to that!!)

Adena Terricsdotter!

Email me if you need directions as well!