[Northkeep] Boffer practice 4-18-07

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:33:33 PDT 2007

Well, it's about 3ish and though the forcast says it's supposed to be around
74, it is currently only 65ish... so if it doesn't warm up in the next
couple of hours, I don't see boffer happening, especially since the ground
is probably still muddy (not that the kids would care about getting
muddy...). I am also trying to get my bus torn apart and put back together
by then, so that may determine if we're there, too... so at this point,
Boffer practice is up in the air.

If you DO plan to have your kids join us, BE SURE THEY ARE PADDED. We do
have SOME loaner stuff, but not much, so don't count on that. They must wear
long sleeves and pants, shoes that cover their feet (no sandals), elbow
& knee pads, protective cup, gorget and shielded baseball/street
hockey/fencing helmet. Please make sure they have as much of this as
possible. We do have some loaner boffer weapons.

Danke,
Gisela von der Wluesborch
Boffer Marshall
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra