[Northkeep] Thanks Northkeep

Montega montega at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 19:13:54 PDT 2007

Special thanks to all who attended tonights GNG. The parents and kids
of the home school organization wish to pass along their gratitude to
us. They were thrilled to come out and the kids had a great time.
Thanks so much for all the good food that was brought out.  We had a
great feast!
 Our populace is what makes this barony work. All the people willing
to pull together and spend time on projects etc... Tonight was such a
success and I am so greatful to be a part of Northkeep!

Lady Montega