[Northkeep] medfaire

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Apr 3 08:13:16 PDT 2007

Quoting Jerry and Teresa Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>:

> Dang I am sorry that we missed them it must have been either Saturday when
> we were showing around so friends or Sunday when I took Kelandra shopping. I
>
> am glad they both had a good time.
>
> Kindly,
> Ian

We saw you and waved a few times, but you were very busy on the rope line. When
we headed your way, it was just as you were taking a break, presumably for some
shopping. Abe was able to sit and chat for a bit with Syr Owen, with Wiggen, JP
stopped to say hi, and both Angii welcomed him. So I think he got the idea that
folks miss his ornry self.

THanks again, to those who were so welcoming, and those who would have, had
they seen us. :)

-Zubeydah