[Northkeep] Boffer Practice

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 09:10:01 PDT 2007

So I heard! I'm sorry I missed it! Are they properly padded children? Let's
get them in helmets, pads & other necessary protection and get busy! They
need long sleeves, long pants, elbow pads, knee pads, "protective cup", even
for girls, and baseball/lacrosse/street-hockey helmets & gorgets (sp?). Keep
our fingers crossed that the weather will get better by next Wednesday!!!
Please have the kids there and ready as close to 6:30 as possible, so we
don't lose their interest to the playground before they get in some good
practice.

Gisela von der Wluesborch
Boffer Marshall
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra