[Northkeep] Who needs a ride to Steppes Warlord?

Peter Schorn peterschorn at pdq.net
Tue Apr 10 17:03:38 PDT 2007

I can take one person and/or a whole LOT of gear: I have a Nissan pickup and
I'm not camping, so the whole bed is free.

It takes me one tank of gas to get to the site.  There and back is two
tanks.  So buy me one tank (about $30.00 at current prices), and we're
square.

All I ask is that you have yourself and your stuff ready by 2pm Friday
afternoon for the trip down, and by the same time Monday for the trip back.
If I'm just hauling stuff, I absolutely need to know who or where to deliver
it to.

Thanks!

--Cadfan