[Northkeep] FW: Award Form Results: Arc_d_Or request

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 10 19:41:52 PDT 2007

Okay not to rain on the parade, burst the bubble (add you own cliché here)
but that was not an actual award given. I do certainly applaud Arthur
Blackmoon for his unwavering service and dedication to the art, craft, and
skill of the bow, and I agree with what the email said...but Arthur
Blackmoon has not yet received the award. The original email was a mishap by
Goode Thomas Quilliam sending his emailed Award Recommendation, this was
sent to the Northkeep list instead of as a carbon copy to Kelandra and I as
the Baron and Baroness.
Thomas has apologized but I would like to thank him. This is a perfect
opportunity to mention that we need award recommendations for Castellan. If
there is an award that you think some one from our lands deserves, well ,
Thomas has kindly provided an excellent example for how to fill out an award
recommendation form, which can be found here:
http://www.ansteorra.org/forms/award.php

Before you go out and start trying to recommend people for just any award I
would ask that you take the time to look at what awards are out there. There
is a handy web site on the Kingdom Web site that lists most of our Kingdom
Awards and explains their criteria here:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/honors/

Also please check the OP for the person you are recommending to se if they
already have that award. You can recommend anyone for any award, even the
local Baronial Caistael Cridhe.  Some awards do have special requirements
like the Centurions, The White Scarf's, and the Peerages.  After you have
done your research then using Thomas's example fill out the online form,
please email a copy to it us as your Baron and Baroness.

So now where are those Award Recommendations our Inbox is just waiting?

Kindly,
Ian and Kelandra