[Northkeep] Great Grape Wars

Montega montega at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:53:50 PDT 2007

This Demo/event looks to be really fun! If you haven't heard of it
yet, here is the site.

http://skorragardr.ansteorra.org/demo.htm

I do have a few questions though. Does anyone know if provisions for
waterbearing have been set up? If not, I would be happy to coordinate
this.

We also may need volunteers for childrens activities.

So far I am not sure who is putting it all together. Typically most
"demo's" are just show up type events. This one will have a HUGE crowd
as the Grape Ranch is putting in over 5k in advertising. There will be
lots of mundanes there.

Any drummers and dancers interested? A Day/evening Hafla would be a
great demo for all to see.

Can anyone in skorragardr send more info about the fundementals of the event?

Thanks!!!!

Lady Montega Blackdragon