[Northkeep] Practice Tonight?

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 11 23:31:46 PDT 2007

See what I mean a difficult week, its 1:30AM I am still awake. I read my
earlier email seeing that is said we would not be at practice then telling
you we would...I meant we would see you next week but that was not what my
hands wrote nor my brain registered.

Sigh,
Back to bed and hopefully a restful night.

Kindly,
Ian