[Northkeep] Great Grape Wars

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Thu Apr 12 05:07:44 PDT 2007

Agreed.  They're expecting as many as 3000 people and it would be a
shame not to do this and do it well.  I hope you went ahead and
forwarded your message to the 'big' list because other groups are
involved.  It would be nice to know who's committed to what.  I know
Aderyn is working on a puppet show for the children.  You might want to
contact her, Montega.

Ismet