[Northkeep] Inkle loom

Faolan Macfarland faolanmacfarland at cox.net
Fri Apr 13 08:49:17 PDT 2007

sorry - I have 2 empty cardweaving looms - just my inkle actually has
something on it .   My big cardweaving is one of Oxs & can used for inkle
since I shortened a peg  after did my 1st inkle with you o it- but it makes
for weird since you have to keep pulling strings off to side to go above &
below the peg - probably not best teaching tool.  .

faolan