[Northkeep] OT tickets for fun stuff!

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 17 10:22:23 PDT 2007

Greetings!
     Sorry for the commercial interruption but, I don't know how many of you know about the "Whirling Dervishes" but if you have not seen a performance by these amazing men, you are missing out on a phenomenon!  There will be a live performance "Direct from Turkey" at the Brady Theater on Thursday, April 19, 2007.
    As it so happens Olivia has a few extra tickets.  They are $5.00 each. The Administration of her school pre-purchased the tickets so they are willing to share the student price with us!
     If you are interested please see myself or Olivia at the planning meeting or the Kenmare meeting or feel free to call at 918-261-9961 (my cell)

 Thank you,
     Elisabeth/Melissa