[Northkeep] In Need of Scrolls

David H- stonefiddle05 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 13:07:27 PDT 2007

Your Excellency,

You have called for the skills of a scribe.  Being one who is a newbie, I
have no experience in ways of the SCA but I am a calligrapher.  And though I
am a parttime dweller (M-F) in this fair land, if it pleases your I may be
so bold as to offer my services to the Barony.  If there is someone who
would kindly guide me in the "to whom, what, when, and where" I can assist
in doing the "how."  (I am assuming that the work does not need to be done
using strictly period methods and materials.)

David