[Northkeep] Help for Castellan

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Wed Apr 18 22:21:27 PDT 2007

None of the existing site maps have the RV area nor the new Bathhouse marked, not to mention the three small sanitation pools marked on one... Ranger Roger says it is located on the other side of the Cook's House and next to the archery field... You get there by vehicle using the road to the archery field behind the hall,,, Owen and I will be updating our map on the Friday of Beltane, and I will be happy to share my redrawn results after that, :-)...'Stacia

billfountain <112sword at cox.net> wrote:   I have received a e-mail requesting a map of Will Rogers Site. We have several people coming to Castellan who will be camping in the r v area for health reasons( ac hook ups',ect) and need a map so they can plan there camp site. Does any one out there have a map they can post for these wonderful people ?

Wilhelm der Wulf