[Northkeep] We need something from the Trailer

James Wallace jccwall at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 16:01:00 PDT 2007

if i can get the keys today before 9 pm, since im still in town, i can bring them.
  thormund

Jerry and Teresa Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Greetings Northkeep,
We need to get the Baronial Thrones out of the Trailer and to populace meeting on Monday. If we can do this there is someone who has agreed to refurbish them for the Barony...the tricky part is getting the parts from the trailer to populace meeting by Monday.

Is there any one who can help us with this task?

Kindly,
Ian
Baron