[Northkeep] the trailer, the key, and all that jazz

randel lee randelleesmith at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 09:47:25 PDT 2007

i have some time today if someone wants to give me directions and get me the keys,. my number is 521 6615
  randel

Amanda Wallace <dragontamerbrat at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hey, as long as you don't knock on the door at midnight, have at it! We
wouldn't have been grumpy, but you might have been a smidge red-faced,
LOL! Keep in mind it's about an hour's drive out there, and an hour's
drive back. Now, before anyone complains, keep in mind we make that
round-trip every day, 6 days a week.

Amanda

On 4/30/07, zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:

> I found out last night at 11:30 PM that Lady Olivia de Calais has a key to
> the
> trailer -- I figured Thormund and Amanda might be a smidge grumpy if I
> showed
> up at midnight, so ...
>
> At this point, I'm stuck at work and will likely be working OT today. I
> wouldn't have a chance to go get the Baronial Thrones until probably 6 pm.
>
> Now that a key is located, does anyone else have the time/ability to get
> them
> earlier than that?
>
> If not, I'll try and make a go of it this evening.
>
> -Zubeydah

The Divine is like a candle behind a stained glass window: we may not all
see the same light, but we all see the same flame.