[Northkeep] More for sale!!!!!

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 11:38:30 PDT 2007

I have a nice, never used portable potty for sale.  It ran about $50 new.  I will let it go for $25.  I also have a new, military style camping shovel in pouch for $10 and a brand new hatchet for $10.  I am still digging thru stuff and will post more later today.  Thanks, guys!  I still need help, so buy what you can.  I appreciate it a lot!

  Sincerely, Susan/Aodh

Sean OBrien <ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hello, everyone. My camping gear sale is going well. I have another list for you now.

1 pair women's groin protector, size large (new) $10
4 plastic pink cereal bowls (new) $1
2 dozen egg holders (new) $1/each
2-22 ounce plastic handled cups with sipping lids (new) $1/pair
Ozark Trail camp stove toaster (new) $2
Ozark Trail 16 piece Levan Cutlery Set (new) $5
Pack Grill -- cook in a pan over a campfire (new) $5
1/2 gallon plastic pitcher with locking lid (new) $1
canteen (new) $3
set of 3 cooking pans (new) $10
can opener (new) $1
4 metal (silver in color) plates with 4 mugs (new) $10
small filtered funnel (new) $1
2 multi-spice shakers (new) $2/each
2 glasses savers (new) $1/pair
set of metal (blue/white spotted) dishes -- 2 plates, 6 bowls, 2 large mugs (new) $10
rubber mallet (slightly used) $2
1/2 gallon drink dispenser (used) $2
mesh utility bag (new) $1
waterproof fire sticks (new) $2
miniature broom/dustpan set (new) $2
>From first list, following items are no longer available...

twin fold-up camp bed
cast iron grill plate
lanterns
Come on guys! There are a lot of good items left. You can't beat the prices. Besides, I want your money!! :-) Give me a call at 851-1913 if you wish to buy something or have a request for an item you don't see listed. You never know what I will find in my garage. Sometimes it's scary!! Break out the cash and give me a call. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Aodh/Susan