[Northkeep] Pirate Demo

Sarah Goss family at contractclerical.com
Sun Aug 12 06:08:18 PDT 2007

Lord Lucan Silverwolf is interested in bringing a 30’ pirate ship to the
pirate demo in September and needs a crew.  The ship will also require a
weekend of initial repair work and help would be appreciated.  The ship will
take about a day to construct depending upon the number of volunteers
available.  All guests can walk through the ship and we made “kraken
tentacles” to “move through fog inside the ship.  The deck is fully capable
of being walked on and we have two gas powered cannons that make quite a
boom. (Completely safe, but loud!)  See picture below.

We have not yet committed to the project and need to hear from any of you
who are willing to construct and man the ship.  Please contact us via email
by August 15th to so that we can make a decision on whether we have enough
volunteers and crew to construct and man the ship.

Lady Silverwolf

(OK . . .not quite yet, but I am still working on my name and my AOA.)

PS - I tried to send this email 3 times with a picture, but it won’t let me.
I you want to see a picture, please reply directly.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:44 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
3:50 PM