[Northkeep] Reconsider

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 14 18:14:21 PDT 2007

I am so proud of you and I want you to know that I am here for you if you need assistance!
  Okay, Northkeep, the Lady needs a deputy.  Please help her out!

  In Service,
  HLy Elisabeth de Calais

  Northern Regional Hospitaler
  Deputy Kingdom Hositaler

Montega <montega at gmail.com> wrote:
  With all that is coming up, and sound advise from Elizabeth I have
decided to stay on for the rest of my term as Hospitaler. Sorry for
the confusion. I will be posting info on upcoming Demo's and such and
will carry on as usual. However, I really do need a duputy so if
anyone in interested in that please let me know.

Thanks!

Montega