[Northkeep] Grub N Garb in two weeks!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 20:19:06 PDT 2007

Two weeks till Grub N Garb. Hopefully the weather won't be as hot as
it has been. The forcast shows a cool down. I'd like to start
advertising GNG on the Fox 23 website.

I invite all to come to GNG in two weeks and lets have a good end of
summer turn out. Eventing season is upon us once again and we can give
it a good kick off. I will be hosting a revel in a few weeks!

GNG the 29th of Aug. 7:00 McClure Park at 7th & Memorial.

Bring food to share and dress in garb! I will be there this time so I
have the tables covered.

See you soon

Montega