[Northkeep] Scribal/Heraldic Symposium

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 17 14:10:35 PDT 2007

I'd be happy to take you, but I'm planning on coming back around noonish, after my class is over.  So if you want to risk getting another ride home later, or coming home early, let me know.  I'll be leaving the TU area around 8 am.Marc/Diarmaid> Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:07:42 -0700> From: giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com> To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Scribal/Heraldic Symposium> > ARGH! The VW gods are not on my side these days. Not only is the engine> still leaking oil, even though it should be newly rebuilt, now the starter> seems to have died on me and the local shop that I *thought* might work with> me on payments to get the engine to stop leaking, won't do anything with it> unless I can pay up front... so I REALLY can't drive out of town... or even> ACROSS town for that matter, unless I KNOW I can park uphill...> > So if anyone has room for me in their car to go to Stillwater tomorrow, I> would really appreciate a call... 810-8773> > And if ANYONE ever needs blank scrolls, please feel free to call me. I> haven't been checking this e-mail as often as I should, so calling would be> best... my contact info should be in the black star under Boffer Marshall.> > Danke!> Gisela> (G-EE-sela)> Boffer Marshall> Scribal Guild> Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra> _______________________________________________> Northkeep mailing list> Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/northkeep-ansteorra.org