[Northkeep] Boffer is ON! 8-22-07

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 10:56:28 PDT 2007

THIS IS YOUR OFFICIAL NOTICE!!! I plan to be at the park tonight, and I PLAN
to remember all necessary equipment! If your child is interested in
participating, please have them bring long sleeves and long pants, closed
shoes (no sandals) and any other equipment they may already have. I'd like
to have them getting ready around 6:30, but that may not happen... so be
there as early as possible and we'll begin when there are enough kids to do
so.

Gisela von der Wluesborch
(G-EE-sela)
Boffer Marshall
Scribal Guild
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra