[Northkeep] FW: Pirate Ship Email

Carlson, Ira marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Mon Aug 27 08:55:21 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: mailman-bounces at listserver-dingo.dreamhost.com on behalf of Sarah Goss
Sent: Fri 8/24/2007 11:11 AM
To: northkeep-owner at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: Pirate Ship Email

I have sent the following email three times and have not seen it post yet.
Please help.  I am going out of town and need this message posted for the
work weekend next week.  Thank you for all that you do.

Sarah

Yes!!!!!!!!!!  We received the official blessing/go ahead at the Officers
meeting on Monday to pursue our Pirate I mean "Privateer" ship.  Lord Lucan
and I are traveling this weekend to pick up the Pirate Ship from Branson.
We will return Sunday.

So . . . the official ship workdays are Sept 1-3 of Labor Day weekend.  We
will be working all three days.  If you have holiday plans, that is fine,
but feel free to come by at any point that you are free over the weekend.
Lucan has drawn a beautiful plan for some remodeling to the ship, but it
will all depend on how much help we have.  Please bring your drills and
paint brushes.  Also, if you have rope, black paint, lumber, and 3" screws
to donate, all are appreciated.

If you have spare time in the evenings over the next two weeks, feel free to
come by then as well.  (Just give us a call first.)  We will need to unload
the ship and start getting it set up for the workday starting Tuesday the
28th, and will most likely still need to finish a few things even after the
work-weekend.

We will host a BBQ/cookout on Saturday September 1st for dinner, so feel
free to bring some burgers.

Lord Lucan and Sarah

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
4:04 PM