[Northkeep] Ld Facon duPray Please come to the white phone

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 22:41:42 PDT 2007

Okay is the some new virtual term of which I'm not aware or...what?  Because, I have no idea what you're talking about.  LOL

-Belle

Gisela <giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com> wrote: My Lord Facon's pidgeons have died of heat exhaustion, so he is only
able to receive messages during the week via work pidgeons. Anandi now has
pidgeons of her own, but he has yet to teach them how to travel. I have
passed along the message and he will likely be in touch Monday once he gets
to work.

Gisela von der Wluesborch
(G-EE-sela)
Boffer Marshall
Scribal Guild
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra