[Northkeep] Grub N Garb Tomorrow!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 19:35:27 PDT 2007

Looks like a great time. Getting a good response for a big crowd
tomorrow night. The weather is gonna be great and I will have tables
for all the goodies. I hope to see everyone out there. I will be there
around 7:15 (I get off work at 630 and have to run home for the food
and to change) This is really going to be a good time for all of us to
get together and talk about upcoming events and to welcome newcomers.
Anyone who reads this is welcome. It's not just a Northkeep thing. I
know some of our friends to the West are on this list. You are all
welcome  to attend as well. We love seeing you. Bring a friend, tell
people at work. Dress in garb and bring food to share.

McClure Park 7th Memorial about 7:00 see you all there!!!

Montega