[Northkeep] SALE!!!!!

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 18:09:56 PDT 2007

Hello, everyone.  My camping gear sale is going well.  I have another list for you now.

   1 pair women's groin protector, size large (new)  $10
   4 plastic pink cereal bowls (new)  $1
   2 dozen egg holders  (new) $1/each
   2-22 ounce plastic handled cups with sipping lids (new)  $1/pair
   Ozark Trail camp stove toaster (new)  $2
   Ozark Trail 16 piece Levan Cutlery Set (new)  $5
   Pack Grill -- cook in a pan over a campfire  (new)  $5
   1/2 gallon plastic pitcher with locking lid (new) $1
   canteen (new)  $3
   set of 3 cooking pans (new)  $10
   can opener (new) $1
   4 metal (silver in color) plates with 4 mugs  (new) $10
   small filtered funnel (new) $1
   2 multi-spice shakers (new) $2/each
   2 glasses savers (new)  $1/pair
   set of metal (blue/white spotted) dishes -- 2 plates, 6 bowls, 2 large mugs (new) $10
   rubber mallet (slightly used) $2
   1/2 gallon drink dispenser (used) $2
   mesh utility bag (new) $1
   waterproof fire sticks (new) $2
   miniature broom/dustpan set (new) $2
  From first list, following items are no longer available...

   twin fold-up camp bed
   cast iron grill plate
   lanterns
  Come on guys!  There are a lot of good items left.  You can't beat the prices.  Besides, I want your money!!   :-)    Give me a call at 851-1913 if you wish to buy something or have a request for an item you don't see listed.  You never know what I will find in my garage. Sometimes it's scary!!   Break out the cash and give me a call.   I look forward to hearing from you!

  Sincerely,
  Aodh/Susan