[Northkeep] ISO Kimberly Langhaus/ Sarapenrose

Loralei loraleiriney at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 12:58:16 PDT 2007

Sorry for the interruption,

Back in January I believe I was contacted by Kimberly langhoaus telling me that the back log of
scrolls had been worked on and that My AOA scroll was complete.
I sent her my mundane mailing address at that time.
I have sent a few emails back to her to ask if things were okay, as I have not yet recieved the
scroll.

I hate to think someones hard/beautiful work is lost in the realm of black holes...

None of the emails have been responded to...nor are they bouncing...

Many thanks...had gotten kinda spyched about havign the scroll after waiting for like 15 years....

thanks..
Lann