[Northkeep] Does anyone know?

Montega montega at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 06:33:38 PDT 2007

What I am looking for is a place that can make them with the Northkeep
symbol on them. I havent had a chance to look at that first link. I
know it can be done because of the social orders in LA and AL that
have the names of the order and such put on them. This year is too
soon but next year would be cool!